Oh, wow! Lizzie, at Lizzie goes Dutch has nominated me for a blog award. I’m thrilled! I’ve never had a blog award before. It’s my first one. Thank you, Lizzie!
This award comes with a very pretty badge:
...and some requirements:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award. (Check!)
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. (Check!)
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award. (Check!)
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might not know. (See below)
5. Nominate other Kreativ Bloggers. (See below)
6. Post links to the blogs you nominate. (Check!)
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know that they have been nominated. (Off to do that now...)
Lemesee, 7 things you might not know about me.
- I currently teach English as a second language to adults. You might know that, but you probably don’t know that this is my fourth career. I’ve been a college professor, a banker, and a management consultant. Now I’m an English teacher. Variety is the spice of my life.
- I speak four languages: English, French, Italian and some German. I’ve also studied Irish Gaelic, but have no chance to practice it, and so have lost it.
- I hate the smell of chlorine.
- I never pack my suitcases until the last minute. If I pack earlier, I forget stuff.
- I once went to the US National championships in fencing. I lost in the first round.
- I used to drive a Fiat X-1/9. I used to race it in autocross races. I used to win. Specs on this car give the top speed as 110 mph. I can testify that it could go up to 130.
- In addition to cooking, I paint. My paintings can be found here.
Other creative bloggers. Oh, dear, there are so many. I’ve looked at my favorite blogs to see if 1) they accept awards and 2) they’ve already got this one or 3) already have tons of others. I hate to make lists like these, but here you are--some of my daily reads. You’ll like them!
Kate at A spoonful of Thyme
Grace at A Southern Grace
Bob at Cooking Stuff
Kristin at Dine and Dish
Jain at Once in a Blue Moon