Pages

05 November 2009

Once More...


Once more onto the beach, dear friends, once more!


Yes, we’re off again, this time to Nice for my birthday. We spend a week or so down there every year, meeting with friends, exploring the region and stocking up on the world’s best tapenade.


We’ll be back in 10 days, and this is our last trip until Spring. When I get back I want to finish writing up my Japanese journal and going through all the photos. I’m about halfway through with that now.


Meanwhile, as always, I have a couple of things in the can for you. See you in 10 days!





10 comments:

Kathy Walker said...

How lucky you are to be able to enjoy fall in so many different locations! Have a very happy birthday. I look forward to your posts!

La Table De Nana said...

Oh my gosh I loved Nice:)

Have a wondrous time..Happy Birthday!!!

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Happy Birthday again my friend... enjoy your birthday week and come back refreshed!!!! we'll miss you xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

food with style said...

such the good life! happy bday, it should be fantastic~

Hungry Dog said...

Have a wonderful trip, Kate! Happy birthday!!

~~louise~~ said...

Happy Birthday Kate. Have a wonderous time in Nice. "See" ya when you return...

Jill @ Jillicious Discoveries said...

Happy Birthday! Have a great time on your beach vacation. :)

Pam said...

Bon Voyage and Joyeux Anniversaire! You travel more than I do. Enjoy your lovely trip and eat well my friend!

Pam said...

Noe more thing, Love the new header!

Simones Kitchen said...

Enjoy your trip and have a fabulous birthday too!